Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thanks for the memories!

As many of you know, Bloomin' Scrapbooks will be closing at the end of March.  Our remaining merchandise is being discounted so plan to stop in soon to get the best selection. If you're interested in any of our store fixtures including paper racks and slat board, please contact us. 

The staff, design team, customers and friends of Bloomin' Scrapbooks would like to thank Sharon for all her work over the years to make Bloomin' Scrapbooks the wonderful place we've grown to love.  It is a rare treat when a store becomes more than just a place to shop.  It's been a place where we've made new friendships, shared our cherished photos and memories, laughed (a lot!!), raised money for breast cancer and enjoyed a hobby that is truly more than paper and glue.  We wish Sharon much happiness in her well-deserved retirement! 


2 comments:

Beth February 23, 2010 at 10:40 AM  

I am so sad to see the store close. Because I live 4 hours away, I was only able to make it there once a year when we camped in the fall in Brown county. Going to the store was the highlight of my trip! I even made my husband spend the night last year on our way back from Disney, just so I could go to the store when they were open the next day.

You will be missed.....*sigh!*

bloomingal March 1, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Debbie thanks for the blog- so we did have many thoughts and ideas from classes that were upcoming. I enjoyed it every week and took away ideas.We will all truly miss the store as it was a meeting place for many of us and a dropping in place when we needed just one piece of paper. or just to see who else was hanging around. When I moved to town it was the first business I gravitated to and there I found a home. So Many aspects will be missed, but it is time for Sharon to move on to enjoy her retirement and spend more time scrapping and shopping.